Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs, and marks on the Site or in the Content are trademarks or service marks of Circle K or used under license by Circle K. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. The unauthorized use of any of these materials is strictly prohibited.
A Limited Right to Use
Any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site, including all information (including your member name or user name), data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (your "Communications") will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant a license to Circle K to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, or post your Communications either on the Site or elsewhere with no liability or obligation to you. Circle K and its affiliates, licensors, and agents are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose including without limitation developing and marketing products using such information.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on the Site infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing Circle K's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Site;
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Circle K to locate the material;
- (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Circle K to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Circle K's Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent at Mac's Convenience Stores LLC, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201 or by email at email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Usage by Children and Individuals Under the Age of 18
If you are a minor, you are restricted by state, Federal and other laws from purchasing certain products or services or engaging in certain conduct. You understand that you and Circle K are subject to such laws and Circle K may be required to prevent you from accessing certain information on the Site. Circle K will require you to verify that you are of sufficient age before accessing certain areas of the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites") that are not under Circle K's influence or control. As such, Circle K is not responsible for the Content of Third Party Sites. We provide links to Third Party Sites only as a courtesy to our visitors, and such links do not imply our endorsement or support of any linked Third Party Site, the Content on the Third Party Site, any organization sponsoring or participating on the Third Party Site, or any product or service offered through the Third Party Site.
Links to the Site
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND YOU USE THIS SITE AND ANY CONTENT YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER CIRCLE K NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE, OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY SITE, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
Termination of Service
All materials on this Site are provided solely for the purpose of promoting Circle K's operations and products in the United States and its territories. By choosing to access the Site from any location other than the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all local laws that are applicable. Circle K makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where such activity is illegal is strictly prohibited.
Choice of Law and Remedies
We welcome your comments, questions, or concerns. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.